Combi steamer Metos iCombi Pro 20-2/1 15 - Products - Metos FI
Capacity 15 GN-2/1 GN containers lenghtwise, guide rail distance 84mm. The oven trolley is included in the delivery of the oven.
Metos iCombi® Pro 20 is an intelligent, connectable cooking system with the operating modes for poultry, meat, fish, egg dishes/desserts, side dishes/ vegetables, baked goods and finishing as well as the cooking methods roasting, cooking,baking and grilling.
Metos iCombi® Pro 20 is in accordance with DIN 18866 (in manual mode).
Suitable for most cooking processes used in commercial kitchens.
The following intelligent assistants are available:
iDensity Control iDensityControl is the intelligent climate management system in the iCombi Pro. Thanks to the interaction of sensors, high-performance heating system and live steam generator as well as its active dehumidification, the right cooking chamber climate is always available. The intelligent air turbulence ensures the best possible energy input into the food. This therefore ensures exceptional productivity with high food quality, uniformity and minimal energy consumption.
iCooking Suite The iCookingSuite is the cooking intelligence in the iCombi Pro. Initially, the user selects the cooking path from 7 operating modes and/or 4 cooking methods to suit the food. The desired cooking result is also specified by the user. The unit suggests browning and cooking degree adjustments. Intelligent sensors recognise the size, quantity and condition of the food. Depending on the cooking progress, all important cooking parameters such as temperature, cooking chamber climate, air speed and cooking time are adjusted to the second. The desired result is achieved with the best possible quality and in the shortest possible time. If desired, you can interrupt the cooking process and adjust the cooking result. The user can switch to iProductionManager or manual mode at any time. With the iCookingSuite, time, raw products and energy can be easily saved and without extra control effort, with standardised food quality.
iProduction Manager The iProductionManager organises the production process intelligently and flexibly. This includes which products can be cooked together on different inserts, the optimal order of the dishes and the monitoring of the cooking path. The iProductionManager supports you with information on inserting or removing dishes. Depending on the cooking process, the tickets can be placed anywhere or can be aligned with a specific target time. The iProductionManager arranges the food sequence accordingly and automatically makes the correct settings. The user decides if the food is cooked in an energy-optimised or time- optimised manner. Simple monitoring activities are no longer necessary, and working time and energy are saved.
iCareSystem The iCareSystem is the intelligent cleaning and descaling system in the iCombi Pro 20 It recognises the current degree of dirt and calcification and suggests the ideal cleaning level and chemical quantity from 9 cleaning programmes. The quick interim cleaning cleans the iCombi Pro 20 in less than 15 minutes. All cleaning programmes can also run unsupervised overnight. With a low consumption of phosphate-free care products, water and energy, the iCareSystem is particularly economical and environmentally friendly. This keeps the iCombi Pro hygienically clean without any manual work and at a minimal cost.
- Steam +30°C…+130°C.
- Combination of steam and convection from +30°C…+300°C,
- Setting of humidity with precision between 0-100%
- Convection +30°C… +300°C
- Intelligent climate management with accurate moisture measurement, setting and control.
- The actual measured humidity in the cooking chamber can be set and retrieved.
- Dynamic air turbulence in the cooking chamber through 3 intelligently reversing high-performance fan wheels with 5 fan wheel speeds, intelligently controlled and manually programmable.
- Intelligent control of cooking paths with automatic adjustment of the cooking steps to the defined desired result, e.g. browning and degree of cooking, safely and efficiently. Regardless of the operator, the size of the food and the loading quantity.
- Precise monitoring and calculation of browning based on the Maillard reaction, in order to reproduce optimal cooking results.
- Interrupt intelligent cooking paths or switch from the iCookingSuite to the iProductionManager for maximum flexibility.
- Intelligent cooking step for fermenting baked goods.
- Individual, intuitive programming by drag-and-drop of up to 1,200 cooking programmes with up to 12 steps.
- Easy transfer of cooking programmes to other cooking systems with secure cloud connection with ConnectedCooking or with a USB stick.
- Automated, intelligent planning and control tool iProductionManager for the optimal organisation of several cooking processes and mixed loads. Automatic closing of planning gaps. Automatic time or energy optimisation of the planning and target time cooking, in order to start or stop cooking at the same time.
- Automatic recommencement and optimal completion of a cooking sequence after power failures that last less than 15 minutes.
- Intelligent cleaning system suggests cleaning programmes and required amount of care products based on the degree of dirt of the cooking system.
- Display of the current cleaning status and the descaling status.
- Condensation hoods with an automatic increase in the extraction power when the cooking chamber door is opened. As an option, the hoods are available pre-assembled.
- Effective steam generator for optimal steam performance even at low temperatures below +100°C.
- Integrated, maintenance-free grease separation system with no additional grease filter.
- Cool-down function for fast cooling of the cooking space with selectable, additional fast cooling by means of water injection.
- Core temperature probe with 6 measuring points as well as automatic error correction in the event of false readings. Optional positioning aid for soft or very small food.
- Delta-T cooking for particularly gentle preparation with minimal cooking losses.
- Exact steaming, water volume adjustable in 4 levels in the temperature range from +°C - +260°C for convection or a combination of steam and convection.
- Digital temperature display adjustable in °C or °F, display of target and actual values.
- Digital display of the cooking chamber humidity and time, display of target and actual values.
- Time format adjustable in 24-hour format or am/pm
- 24-hour real-time clock with automatic conversion from summer to winter time when connected with ConnectedCooking.
- Automatic pre-selected starting time with variable date and time.
- Integrated hand shower with automatic return and single jet function.
- Energy-saving, long-life LED lighting in the cooking chamber with high colour rendering for quick detection of the current state of food.
- Free hotlines for questions regarding technology and application support (ChefLine).
Occupational and operational safety
- Electronic safety temperature limiter for steam generator and convection heating.
- Integrated fan wheel brake.
- Maximum temperature of the oven door +73°C.
- Use of Active Green cleaner tabs and care tabs (solid matter cleaner) for optimal work safety.
- HACCP data storage and output via USB or optional storage and management in the cloud-based networking solution ConnectedCooking.
- Tested according to national and international standards for unsupervised operation.
- Maximum rack height not higher than 1.6 m when using a RATIONAL base frame.
- Ergonomic door handle with right/left opening and door closing function.
- Integrated, IP-protected Ethernet interface for wired connection to the cloud-based networking solution ConnectedCooking.
- Integrated WLAN interface for wireless connection to the cloud-based networking solution ConnectedCooking.
- Integrated USB interface for local data exchange.
- Central unit management, recipe, shopping cart and programme management, HACCP data management, maintenance management by means of the cloud-based networking solution ConnectedCooking.
Cleaning and care
- Non-mains pressure dependent automatic cleaning and care system for cooking cabinet and steam generator.
- 9 cleaning programmes for unsupervised cleaning, even overnight, with automatic cleaning and descaling of the steam generator.
- Fast cleaning in less than 15 minutes for almost uninterrupted, hygienic production.
- No spraying of water or cleaning supplies.
- Automatic cooling of the cooking chamber before cleaning.
- No moving parts.
- The control panel which shows the right cleaning routine and the right amount of cleaning tabs according to the dirtyness.
- Automatic safety routine after a power failure ensures a detergent-free cooking chamber even after the cleaning has been cancelled.
- Optimal use of cleaning tabs and water.
- Use of phosphate and phosphorous free Active Green cleaning tabs and care tabs.
- Weekly schedule for different preset washes, which allows the cleaning to take place at the best time for the user. Scheduling ensures the best cleaning for the day.
- Hygienic, floor-level installation without feet for easy, safe cleaning.
- 3 pane oven door with rear ventilation, heat-reflecting special coating and swivelling glass panes for easy cleaning.
- Material inside and outside stainless steel DIN 14301, seamless hygienic cooking chamber with rounded corners and optimised air flow.
- Easy and safe external cleaning due to glass and stainless steel surfaces as well as protection against water jets from all directions due to protection class IPX5.
- Monitoring option for automatic cleaning by means of the cloud-based networking solution "ConnectedCooking".
- High-resolution 10,1"" TFT colour display and capacitive touchscreen with self-explanatory symbols for simple, intuitive operation and control using sweep or swipe movements.
- Acoustic prompt and visual display when user intervention is required.
- Central dial with push function for intuitive selection and confirmation of entries.
- More than 55 languages can be configured for user interface and help function.
- Basic cooking preferences of the country-specific cuisine can be selected, regardless of the language set for the unit. Another country-specific cuisine can be selected.
- Specially adapted cooking parameters for international or country-specific dishes can be selected and started, regardless of the language set for the unit.
- Extensive search function in all cooking paths, application examples and settings.
- Context-sensitive help, which always displays the current help content for the displayed screen content.
- Starting application examples from the help
- Easy selection of cooking paths over 7 operating modes and/or from 4 cooking methods.
- Cockpit function to display information about the processes within a cooking path.
- Customisation and control of user profiles and access rights to prevent operating errors.
- Interactive messages about cooking paths, calls to action, intelligent functions and warnings with the Messenger.
Installation, maintenance and environment
- Professional installation by certified technicians.
- Fixed waste water connection conforming to SVGW requirements is permitted.
- Customisation to the installation location (height above sea level) with automatic calibration.
- Operation without water softeners and without additional manual descaling is possible.
- Table models can be mounted on walls with special fasteners, more information in the installation manual.
- 3 pane oven door ensures minimal heat losses.
- Maintenance information and errors are presented on the screen.
- Service diagnosis system with an automatic indicator of service messages and a self-test function for active assessment of unit functions.
- Remote diagnosis with ConnectedCooking.
- Regular maintenance is recommended.
- All 6-1 and 10-1 models are stackable.
- Metos iCombiPro - products are ENERGY STAR approved.
- Energy efficiency class published at www.energystar.gov
- cooking chamber door with left-hinged opening
- BAKE models for 400x600 bakery oven trays.
- MarineLine - Marine design
- Security Line / Secure versions for prisons etc.
- HeavyDutyLine special models for very heavy duty use.
- Integrated grease drain.
- MOR model with movable guide rails.
- energy optimisation system connection
- connection to operations monitoring (potential-free contacts)
- SDL - Safety door lock
- Enforced control panel protection
- Lockable control panel.
- Cooking containers and grill
- Customisable guide rails
- Movable guide rails and cart
- Stands and stands with cabinets
- Banquet installation kit
- Oven carts and guide rails for baking
- Cleaning- and care tablets
- Inverted funnels
- UltraVent® and UltraVent® Plus
- Heatprotection for the left side
- Grease receiver
- Wall mount kit
- Catering kit -handles and platform with wheels for easy moving
|Description||Combi steamer Metos iCombi Pro 20-2/1 15|
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Product capacity||15 x GN 2/1-65|
|Item width mm||1082|
|Item depth mm||1052/1117|
|Item height mm||1807/1872|
|Package volume||3.042 m3|
|Package dimensions (LxWxH)||119x204x122 cm|
|Net weight||336 kg|
|Package weight||382 kg|
|Connection power kW||67.9|
|Fuse Size A||100|
|Connection voltage V||400|
|Number of phases||3NPE|
|Protection rating (IP)||X5|
|Type of electrical connection||Semifixed|
|Electrical conn. height mm||135|
|Cold water diam.||3/4"|
|Floor drain needed||Yes|
User Manual FI
Installation drawing PDF
User Manual EE
User Manual NO
User Manual EN
2D CAD symbol
CAD Face symbol
3D CAD symbol
Revit / BIM symbol